Ladies and gentlemen of Nerve Rush fandom, I present to you one of the craziest, most insane contests you’ve ever seen. In all my years on the Internet superhighway, I have never come across a giveaway so epic in scope. Brace yourselves.
We are giving away a pair of KO Generation 2 Parkour cross-training sneakers, the only shoes guaranteed to make you jump higher and longer, land more fluidly, flip more cohesively–you know, Parkour stuff.
Two weeks ago, the World Freerunning Parkour Federation reached out to Nerve Rush HQ to highlight some of their recent developments—an MTV episode featuring Daniel Arroyo, a number of kickass videos and a super snazzy online store, specific to Parkour training gear. The WFPF was righteous enough to suggest the giveaway, so give them some love.
We keep our entries easy over here. To enter, you must:
[Answer this question in a comment below]: What’s the most extreme thing you have ever done?
[Complete 1 of the following 3 tasks]:
- Follow us on Twitter (Already done so? SWEET.)
- RT this post using the amazingly awesome box at the end of this post.
- Like us on Facebook (Wait, already done this too? Aww, shucks.)
We’ll narrow it down to 5 of our favorites. Then, we’ll open it up to you. Over 1 week, you can vote for whom you think deserves the shoes the most. Winner gets mad-ill Parkour sneaker swag.
Once clad in the latest Parkour-friendly kicks, you’ll be able to do moves like this:
[youtube id="stsBxYWFgvY" width="600" height="350"]
Obligatory Fine Print
- Commenting will close on January 31st, 2012. Voting will take place in February.
- We know it’s a buzzkill, but for now the only shoe sizes available are men’s 9, 10, 10.5, 11 and 12. That is subject to change.
Latest posts by Alan Perlman (see all)
- Inside Swiss Alpine K42, the Highest Marathon in Europe - 19 August, 2014
- Behind the Scenes: ‘Mad’ Mike Conquers New Zealand’s Crown - 18 August, 2014
- Tour de France in Corsica - 15 August, 2014