It’s the last week of our Nerve Rush treasure hunt, a Perfect Getaway challenge sponsored by Captain Morgan.
To enter, you simply have to answer the following riddle about Captain Henry Morgan. It requires a bit of Google research. When you know the answer, post a comment at the bottom of the post.
The mechanism used to set the prisoner free; the number of these found in the 2010 Panama excavation is this challenge’s key.
As a reminder, here is some of the loot at stake!
- Osprey Men’s Aether 85 Backpack
- Men’s G-Shock Watch – DW6900DS-1
- Jawbone Big Jambox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- GoPro HERO3 BLACK Edition
- Beats By Dre Beatbox Portable
- New iPad mini
- Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom
- Revo “Guide” Sunglasses
- AT&T Pantech Element
- ROK Espresso Machine
- Apple TV
- Fossil Estate Framed Duffle
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G LTE Wireless
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System
- Masterbuilt – 30-inch Electric Digital Smokehouse
- Samsung – 2.1 –Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Samsung Digital Camera MV800
Again, what’s the answer?