It’s the first week of our Captain Morgan treasure hunt. The first clue is here and daylight is ticking! So challenge your inner adventurer & start the hunt with the riddle below:
In 1668, Morgan sealed the prisoner’s fate. Atop a creature he got away, the number of which you must say.
Watch the video below to unravel this puzzle’s answer.
[youtube id=”ctrUY4CWocY” width=”600″ height=”350″]
Remember, solve the mystery in the video and then comment below.
Important: Post your answer in the comments for a chance to win some serious loot. Of course, Nerve Rush has to win the swag too, so the more you share, the better swag we’ll get to give away. The highest number of comments on this post wins & ONLY the comments left here on the Nerve Rush site count towards that total.
Now a prepared adventurer always knows what’s at stake, so while we know there’s untold treasure in the adventure ahead, we have confirmation that if we total the most comments out of the other 10 sites hunting for the treasure, we’ll be picking at least two of the following prizes from the booty and give them away to our crew (that’s you) to help you prepare for your next adventure.
Some of the Loot at Stake
- Osprey Men’s Aether 85 Backpack
- Men’s G-Shock Watch – DW6900DS-1
- Jawbone Big Jambox Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- GoPro HERO3 BLACK Edition
- Beats By Dre Beatbox Portable
- New iPad mini
- Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom
- Revo “Guide” Sunglasses
- AT&T Pantech Element
- ROK Espresso Machine
- Apple TV
- Fossil Estate Framed Duffle
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G LTE Wireless
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System
- Masterbuilt – 30-inch Electric Digital Smokehouse
- Samsung – 2.1 –Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Samsung Digital Camera MV800
Remember, solve this riddle & comment below. The captain is waiting.